Thu, 15 Jun|
Holt Heath Village Hall
Parish Council Meeting
Time & Location
15 Jun 2023, 19:30
Holt Heath Village Hall, Holt Heath, Worcester WR6 6NE, UK
About the event
HOLT PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to Council: C Lightfoot, 1 Pool Cottages, Holt Heath, WR6 6NA
To Members of Holt Parish Council
You are duly summoned to attend the next Meeting of Holt Parish Council to be held at 7.30 pm on Thursday 15 June 2023 in Holt Village Hall.
1. Public Question Time. Residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration as appropriate.
2. Apologies. To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
3. Declarations of Interest.
(a) Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to complete/update their register of interests.
(b) To declare any Personal Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
(c) To declare any Prejudicial Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
(d) Written requests for the Council to grant a dispensation (s33 of The Localism Act 2011) are to be passed to the Clerk at least 4 clear days prior to the meeting.
4. Presentation by Deb Abbots PCSO Martley and Tenbury Safer Neighbourhood team.
5. Election of Vice Chairman
6. Minutes. To consider the approval of the minutes of the Annual and Open Meetings of Holt Parish Council held on 18 May 2023.
7. County and District Councillor Reports for information.
8. Progress Reports for information.
a) Installation of new VAS – progress report.
b) Replacement defibrillator purchase – progress report.
c) Highways issues – mini roundabout signage and drainage on Ockeridge Lane - update.
d) Footpath strimming Millennium Green – update.
e) Village gate and sign cleaning – update.
f) Bus shelter glass replacement – update.
g) Village Hall Committee – appointment of Parish Council representatives – update.
a) To note the current bank balances.
b) To consider payments retrospectively.
c) To review payments against budget.
d) To review the current status of the audit.
e) To review the current status of the bank mandate.
a) Applications Pending and Approvals/Refusals.
To review the recommendations of Parish Council on current applications:
Red Lion Witley Road Holt Heath Worcester WR6 6LX
Erection of two dwellings
Hollingshead Farm Holt Heath Worcester WR6 6TA
Repair cracks with an approved method (see survey) shorten wood lintel and replace with brick.
Castle Cottage Holt Heath Worcester WR6 6NJ
Single storey extension and new dormer window
Cherry Tree Cottage Holt Heath Worcester WR6 6NB
Outline application for one dwelling with all matters reserved except for access
c) Other Planning Issues.
M/22/01375/HP Wishville, Ockeridge Lane, Holt Heath, WR6 6LY
Erection of proposed outbuilding to replace existing outbuildings (retrospective)
Appeal to Planning Inspectorate 14/03/2023 (APP/J1860/D/23/3317438)
11. Correspondence for information.
12. Clerk’s report on urgent decisions since the last meeting.
13. Councillor’s reports and items for future agendas.
14. Date for the next Meeting – 17 August 2023.
Clerk to Holt Parish Council
11 June 2023