Thu, 18 May|
Holt Heath Village Hall
Parish Council Meeting
Time & Location
18 May 2023, 19:30
Holt Heath Village Hall, Holt Heath, Worcester WR6 6NE, UK
About the event
HOLT PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to Council: C Lightfoot, 1 Pool Cottages, Holt Heath, WR6 6NA
To Members of Holt Parish Council
You are duly summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of Holt Parish Council to be held at 7.30 pm on Thursday 18 May 2023 in Holt Village Hall.
1. Welcome of new Councillors and signing of Declarations of Office.
2. Election of Chairman and signing of Declaration of Chairman’s Office.
3. To consider apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
4. Election of Vice Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
(a) Register of Interests: All Councillors must complete a register of interests.
(b) To declare any Personal Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
(c) To declare any Prejudicial Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
(d) Written requests for the Council to grant a dispensation (s33 of The Localism Act 2011) are to be passed to the Clerk at least 4 clear days prior to the meeting.
6. To note Standing Orders.
7. To note the Code of Conduct.
8. To review the Council’s Financial Regulations, Risk Assessment and Insurance Requirements.
9. To approve the minutes of the previous Parish Council Meeting held on 20 April 2023.
10. To consider Matters Arising from previous Parish Council Meeting:-
(a) Coronation bench celebrations – report.
(b) Installation of VAS on A443- update.
(c) Purchase of new defibrillator – update.
(d) Highways issues – update.
a) To note the current bank balances.
b) To consider payments in accordance with the attached schedule.
c) To note the status of the audit.
12. Date of next meeting.
To confirm the date of the next meeting which is scheduled for 15 June 2023.
Signed Caroline Lightfoot - Clerk to Holt Parish Council